Just some small things.
I’ve done some fun stuff using D3.js:
I have a bit of experience in documenting some languages: Kholosi (an Indo-Aryan language of Iran), and Dagaare (a Mabia language of Burkina Faso and Ghana).
- LING 404 (Field Methods): Serial verb constructions in Dagaare
I also made a little parser for Urdu metre.
In high school, I had to write a lot of final papers on very narrow topics that I didn't necessarily have much of an interest in, so in college I attempted to write every final paper on South Asian linguistics (regardless of the field the class covers). I have had to do a bit of shoehorning sometimes.
- HIST 129 (Modern South Asia): The history of bhāṣā, bolī, and zabān in South Asia: Sindhi and Saraiki
- PHIL 020 (Introduction to Philosophy): Is the Aṣṭādʰyāyī of Pāṇini philosophy?
- LING 367 (Computational Corpus Linguistics): Conjunct verbs in Punjabi and across Indo-Aryan: a corpus study
- LING 424 (All About Prepositions): Tracing the history of the comitative in Indo-Aryan